Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sharing Our Story on BlogHer!

You may have read this post I wrote about my son and how he has embraced his autism. Well, now you can read it here because it is syndicated on BlogHer!

I'm so excited that I can share our story with others. There were definitely days that our story did not read the way it does today. There were days we didn't know if the ending would be a happy one. And it was during those days that I searched for others with similar stories to share because I needed to grasp the possibility of a happy ending. The stories seemed too few and far between because it is challenging to share difficult moments of a teenager's life.

I'm touched that my son allowed me to share his story and honored to have it syndicated on BlogHer.

Be sure to drop by there and join the conversation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment