Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bustin' Up

Easter… spring…eggs…

Ah…new beginnings.

Framing…building….

Progress.

Right?

WRONG!

They are busting stuff up again! We are supposed to be in Operation Rebuild now, not Operation Tear-Out. Somebody didn’t get the memo.

Today, they took the siding off the house.

The siding is off. Isn't that attractive?


Saturday, when I visited the house this is what greeted me:

Removing the clogged plumbing. Apparently, plumbing and insulation do not play well together. 


Yes, folks…that is a tunnel. In my basement floor. It looks like an excavation site. Or a serial killer's lair. I should hide a few fossils in there and charge an admission fee.

A jackhammer is not what you want to see in your house.


Tomorrow they will tear the rest of the roof off. I bought an Angry Bird squishy ball to relieve some of my anxiety.

Hiee-Ya!


Poor bird. I just might squish the life plumb out of him before this week is over. 

You need a giggle?

I'll leave you with a little giggle. All of my girls got new dresses for Easter. Some of them wanted new shoes. 

Guess which one did not.

A girl after my own heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment