Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear

The nicest thing about the rain is that it stops, eventually. ~Eeyore

There is some serious progress happening at my house!

New kitchen ceiling.
That, is my new kitchen ceiling! No more charred wood. Just for comparison, here is what it looked like post-crock:

Kitchen ceiling post-crock, from the dining room.



Kitchen wall and ceiling, above stove.
Quite an improvement, yes?


New kitchen ceiling, from kitchen into dining room.
Huge improvement. That's what I call progress. Hey, wait...

Look at that pic again.

Is that...natural light coming through the dining room ceiling? Why yes. Yes it is. 

Above the kitchen.
Holy moly! There's a hole in my house, dear Liza, dear Liza. There's a hole in my house. Dear Liza, a HOLE.

Um...I don't feel so good about that. 

Image from KMBC.com
It looks clear on the radar...but out the window, not so much.

According to our local KMBC "meteorologist Lisa Teachman has a look at what could be a rumbly Thursday."


That's just freakin' fabulous.

It's going to rain in my house.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment