Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Operation Rebuild Begins!

It's started!

We have finally reached the end of the demolition and the rebuilding has commenced!

In other words, they quit tearing stuff out and started putting it back together, hallelujah!

Today, the stairs came down.

Looking upstairs. 
And new stairs started going up!

Looking up the basement stairs. 
I am so excited I could just pee! I mean scream. I'm so excited I could just scream. 'Cause I don't pee when I'm excited. Or scared. Or laughing. Hmm-mm. I don't do that. (I might be known to pee when really big field spiders crawl out of the newspaper I'm reading. I might do that.) 

But, WOW! Would you look at all that wood? I mean, really! How exciting is that?! 

Lumber delivery.
Cue the Mӧtley Crüe music. "I'm on my way, I'm on my way, Home Sweet Home."




1 comment: